You cannot cut and past a file with a single step.
That is why you will need to combine a "Copy File" step with a "Delete File" step to cut existing files from their original folder and move them to another one.
Please refer to the procedure below.
(Example) Moving the "test.xlsx" file from "FolderA" to "FolderB".
- Create a "Copy File" step
- In "Sources File", enter the path of the file to copy.
- In "Destination File", enter the path of the destination file to copy to.
- Create a "Delete File" step.
- Enter in "File or Directory" the path of the existing file mentioned in Step 2.
・If an internal error occurs in the Debug Mode when specifying a file path in a URL, it is possible that the inclusion of Japanese is the reason. For details, please refer to "An internal error occurs in the Debug Mode when specifying a file path that includes Japanese, in a DS step.".
・You can specify a file located on the network driver (\\serverXX) in the paths of the file to copy and the file to paste.