While debugging, you can make Design Studio stop at a specific step in the robot by setting a breakpoint on that step.
- In Robot view (debug mode), right-click on the step and select [Toggle Breakpoint].
The breakpoint will be indicated by a breakpoint icon in the step.
When Design Studio reaches a breakpoint during debugging, it will stop
- Remember to choose to stop at breakpoints in the "Stop When" panel.
- You can resume the debugging by clicking the "Run" icon.
- You can remove the breakpoint from a step by right-clicking on it and selecting "Toggle Breakpoints".
- If you select one or more steps, you can remove all breakpoints of these steps by selecting "Remove Breakpoints".
All breakpoints will be removed from the selected steps.
- You can also remove all breakpoints in the robot by clicking the "Remove All Breakpoints" icon.
All breakpoints will be removed from the robot.