In the Robot View, robot steps with a special error handling are marked with a small symbol. This symbol is based on the type of error handling defined for the step. This symbol allows the user to visually identify the steps that include a custom error handling. If marking a custom error handling is not important for you, you can deactivate this function in the Settings menu of Design Studio.
Articles in this section
- What are tag paths used in DS finders?
- How can I set Finders in DS?
- How can I temporarily deactivate steps in DS?
- What are the 4 Action Step tabs in DS?
- Running sequence of steps in DS?
- How can I modify steps created in DS?
- Basic operations of steps you can perform in the Robot View of DS
- What are steps in DS?
- Basics of debugging
- Debugging from the current step in Design mode